Monday, May 9, 2011

Blissful Insanity

Do the children drive me absolutely insane sometimes? Yes. But even in these moments of insanity, I still feel like the luckiest mom in the world. I guess that's what gets us through it. Or maybe, as I have suspected all along, only my children are unbelievably cute and lovable, even in their worst moments. All it takes is for Jonas to nonchalantly say "I no mo" (which means I don't know) or for Scotlen to jam to Raining Sunshine without any sense of self awareness for me to completely forget any recent transgressions. It is amazing how after a long day at work, with all of the bad news that floods at us from around the world, a child can set things completely right in five seconds. Here are some pics of S & J setting things right.

Scotlen as a flower in the school play

Scotlen as a frog in the school play

Jonas opines on going to church rather than playing in the yard

Scotlen and Daddy

Mother's Day bliss, briefly

No comments:

Post a Comment