So Jonas is doing something new. Apparently, he saves it mainly for my presence, which is so charming. Here's the new trick: if he wants to be held, or if he wants to dig into the food stash and have some goldfish, but neither of those things happen, Jonas issues a loud and high-pitched scream. It goes on and on and on. Mouth wide open, eyes closed tightly. If you attempt to leave his presence, he will follow you, maintaining the scream. Sometimes he'll scream if you pick him up and fail to walk in the right direction. Someone asked me yesterday if I thought it was a phase. "God I hope so," I replied.
We attended a birthday party recently where the parents had rented an inflatable water slide. All of the children were laughing and having a great time. Ours needed a little "encouragement" to brave the slide, so I "assisted" them in their descent. They were not very appreciative.
No comments:
Post a Comment